What is the correct spelling for POLLES?
This word (Polles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POLLES
- piles There was not a scrap of dirt of any kind which had not been gathered into one of the two piles .
- pollen But in other cases insects visit a flower to get the honey, and in so doing get covered with pollen , which they carry away and leave in the next flower visited.
- polls On the other hand, the Australians make themselves entirely independent of the action of the imperial parliament, which might be invaluable in some crisis affecting deeply the integrity and unity of the Commonwealth, and give full scope to the will of democracy expressed at the polls .
- Polled I had made thousands of personal enemies, yet I obtained eighty-four votes; while the Major, who never in his life made a personal enemy, could only obtain thirty-eight votes, not half the number that polled for me, although he was amongst all his friends, where he had resided for many years, and where he was universally and justly respected, both for his private and his public virtues.
- Pulleys From the yard beyond came sounds of industrious activity-the rumble of a wagon being pulled from the pent-house, the thump of sacks being let down on the pulleys, and the intermittent buzz of a chaff-cutting machine.
- pools Though shallow, it contained fine pools and reaches of water, in some of which very fine fish were observed.
- pills Yes sir, that's ole Abe Pike's Vermin Destroyer, and if you're setting pills for jackals, why, don't you forget to come to my shop.
- pulls Every generation, and perhaps every individual, acts a part in disguise; but when the curtain falls, the hand of the historian pulls off the mask, and displays the character in its native light.
- palls And afterwards, long walks by moon or star light, or music at each other's rooms, and that engrossing technical shop talk that never palls on those who talk it.
- poles Then in good order they took their places in the boats, Beric with a small body covering the movement till the last; then they made a rush to the boats; the men, standing with their poles ready, instantly pushed the craft into the stream, and in two minutes they were safe on the other side.
- plies From two to four plies of the bandage are required.
54 words made from the letters POLLES
3 letter words made from POLLES:ell, eos, leo, lop, ops, pel, pes, poe, pol, sep, sle, sol, sop.
5 letter words made from POLLES:ellos, elops, lopes, olpes, opels, ospel, pello, pells, pelos, poels, polel, poles, polle, polls, sello, slope, solel, sopel, spell, spole.
4 letter words made from POLLES:ells, epos, esop, lelo, lols, lope, lops, lose, oell, opel, osel, peso, pleo, poel, pole, poll, pose, sell, sloe, slop, sole.