What is the correct spelling for POLLOW?
This word (Pollow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POLLOW
- apollo Sheard, who had studied black-and-white, told himself that here was an ideal head-that of Apollo himself.
- follow What would follow , think you?
- hollow He stopped a moment, with a faint flush in his hollow face.
- pall He could sense it in the distance by the veil of gray haze that hung like a pall across his way.
- pallor The man's pallor frightened her silent.
- pill I have swallowed the bitter pill and now I am gasping for breath.
- pillow She pulled at her pillow and said: 'Why can't I go to sleep?
- plow She wondered if the men were in the corn yet, or whether it were too cold a morning to plow .
- ploy Ye ken weel eneuch what ploy I mean, man.
- pol The Count of Ponthieu and the Count of St. Pol were at the feast, and many another honourable man besides.
- pole Peary never tried to get to the Pole .
- poll First, there was Poll , hopping up and down from her perch to the floor of the cage, chattering continually between her fits of coughing, "I'm sick!
- polls No money, no bribes of patronage have to be given to them; but it costs several millions to raise that mass to the pitch of hot enthusiasm which will make each individual in it certain to go to the polls on election day and take his neighbors, instead of staying at home and hoping the party won't lose.
- polo There were polo sticks in a corner where a woman would have placed a standard lamp, and where the flowers should have stood was a chest to hold horse-medicines.
- pool "Right here in the Smiling Pool .
- pull Pull yourself together, my dear old chap.
- Polly "It'll do for my little Polly ," thought the guard to himself.
- POOLE 681 represents the J. Morton Poole calender roll grinding lathe, which has attained pre-eminence both in Europe and the United States from the great accuracy and fine finish of the work it produces.
- pillows These solid rocks were more delightful and secure than pillows of down.