What is the correct spelling for POLLUT?
This word (Pollut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POLLUT
- pallet Badelon-he was on duty-stared at the apparition; but the next moment he sniffed the pallet , which was none of the freshest, and, turning up his nose, he retreated a pace.
- pellet Beyond the pellet -strewn fields and glacis of the second line of defence the invader, after a series of terrific onslaughts, had paused, retreated a few miles and intrenched himself, there to wait until the starving city should capitulate.
- pelt Unless it is the pelt of the baby ermine, soft as swan's down, tail-tip jet as onyx, the best ermine is not likely to be in a pack brought to the fort as early as Christmas.
- pilot The pilot sits in the bow of an eight.
- plait When Elsa saw him coming with that look upon his face, she twisted a ribbon, blue as her eyes, in the pale gold plait that crowned her head, and went shyly down to meet him.
- plat Good walnut trees and mulberries threw their shadows on grass plat and house front, while the murmur of bees came from many bright borders.
- co-equal What solid comfort-what deep and settled repose for the anxious soul is here! God has laid the foundation, and that foundation is nothing less than His own eternal and co-equal Son, the Son who had dwelt from all eternity in His bosom.