What is the correct spelling for POM?
This word (Pom) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for POM
- mom I don't know, Mom. She makes me feel like a mom Smell the flowers and plant a tree I gotta say that Mable, she's the bomb – Mable by goldfinger
- pod The nest was about the size of a chilicothe pod, and so covered with lichen that it looked just like a knot on the tree.
- poe Poe has never been popular in New England, nor has he been appreciated at his true worth by the literary circles of New England.
- poem The poem was a distinct shock.
- poi 'Quant j'oi ung poi avant ale Si vi ung vergier grant et le, Tot clos d'ung haut mur bataillie;' &c.
- pol This, on which you see I have made one dot, is for the Count de Rennes, who is at present at the Hotel of St. Pol, being in the company of the Duke of Berri; this is for Sir John Rembault, who is at the Louvre, where he is lodging with the governor, who is a relation of his; the third is for the Lord of Roubaix, who is also lodged at the Louvre."
- pom Brands of blunts include: Phillies, Dutch Masters, Backwoods, White Owl, Altadis marketing "Antonio Y Cleopatra", "El Producto", and "Tampa Nugget" brands, Swedish Match marketing "Game" and "Garcia Y Vega" brands, and Swisher Sweets marketing "King Edward", "Optimo", and Pom Pom brands.
- pomp He was buried with great pomp and ceremony.
- prom What are you going to do after the prom.
- Pam Legislative branch: unicameral House of Assembly (14 seats, 11 popularly elected from single member constituencies; members serve five-year terms) elections: last held 3 July 1995 (next to be held by July 2000) election results: percent of vote by party - SKLNP 58%, PAM 41%; seats by party - SKNLP 7, PAM 1, NRP 1, CCM 2
- Om While putting himself down, ready to speak the Om, Siddhartha repeated murmuring the verse:
- PYM But don't commit yourself by asserting that the Pym family never existed, that Arthur Gordon is only a fictitious personage, and his voyage an imaginary one!