What is the correct spelling for PONITAC?
This word (Ponitac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PONITAC
- action for a cause exhibit
- actioned for cause exhibit
- cogitates on
- pointer Ten minutes elapsed, but he stood motionless, like a pointer at dead set.
- poniard I come in the name of all ye hold dear, of the wives of you bosoms, and the children in their arms, to tell you the poniard of England is unsheathed-innocence and age and infancy fall before it.
- pontiff The benevolent old pontiff was reclining in his carriage, weary with the long journey through the cold of an early winter, when he was startled to see the retinue of his host.