What is the correct spelling for PONITAC?
This word (Ponitac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PONITAC
- paint First I was a murderer then I was a saint Now I live on stolen time twist and run like paint – Like An Animal by glove
- panic It's the rise of the vulture, I'm feeling the panic. All those who are nervous, With loss of dynamic. – The Vulture by pendulum
- pint Burton had opened a pint of champagne.
- pinto "It is a lot of money," replied Pinto.
- poetic Often, he writes, the ideas and poetic forms which come to his mind are so strong that he need only take up his pen and write them down.
- point That is our point.
- pointed She pointed to a chair.
- pointer Ten minutes elapsed, but he stood motionless, like a pointer at dead set.
- politic Thus it is that in the United States as in all representative governments the ballot is the surest means of securing a "square deal;" and it is incumbent upon the three hundred thousand Negro voters of the north and west to recognize its value and to make the same use of it as is made by all other aggrieved elements of the body politic.
- poniard I come in the name of all ye hold dear, of the wives of you bosoms, and the children in their arms, to tell you the poniard of England is unsheathed-innocence and age and infancy fall before it.
- pontiff The benevolent old pontiff was reclining in his carriage, weary with the long journey through the cold of an early winter, when he was startled to see the retinue of his host.
- action for a cause exhibit
- actioned for cause exhibit
- cogitates on
- on the and up
- on the arm