What is the correct spelling for PONYS?
This word (Ponys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PONYS
- pony We were riding with a man the other night and quite suddenly his pony got up in the air and nearly threw him.
- Pens In fact, if the reader will refer back to the illustration, he will see that one sheep is already in one of the pens.
- Ponies Presently the wonderful little shaggy ponies trotted out; and back behind the curtains was one of the riders; he got a peep of her every now and then in her splendid dress; he knew she would be out pretty soon, and then she would ride.
- pines Seven Pines , battle of.
- pins Close out all the world beside and listen to the peculiar wood-against-wood sound of the sharp thunder among rocky mountains-the crash of ball against ten-pins may suggest it.
- peons He bowed to her with the native courtesy that belongs to even the peons of his race.
- pans To do this he dropped the pie pans he held in the other paw and they fell to the floor with a crash.
- ponds Bad dog-getting into ponds to fight!
- PUNS Hundreds of puns had been made on his pen-name, but this was probably his first and only attempt, and it still remains the best.
- panes His back was turned towards the big bay window at one side, and he was busy trying to warm his hands, so he did not see the two small faces looking at him through the frosty panes .