What is the correct spelling for POOD?
This word (Pood) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POOD
- food They would go over there and take the food in the face of all the world!
- good I've a good mind to go up and tell him."
- hood I expected to be able to turn in, but he sent me with the letter at once on board the flag-ship, and I delivered it in person to Sir Samuel Hood .
- mood It was obvious again that William had some meaning or other to-night, or was in some mood .
- plod Even the two horses fastened behind the last waggon have no elasticity in their step, as with drooping head they plod mechanically on, and the dust hangs in a cloud above the line of march.
- pod All is activity at once on deck, the captain calling to the lookout for the direction and character of the "pod" or school.
- pond But he neither jumped into the pond nor took to his bed.
- poof "I am working pretty hard for one thing, and-" "Poof!"
- pool No one came to his pool .
- poor My poor wife was very fond of him.
- prod The hag would leer up through the heavy darkness-make certain that he had no lance with him with which to prod her in the ribs-scratch herself a time or two like a stray dog half awakened-and then leer knowingly.
- rood No north aisle was built: but a drain in the north wall of the nave shows that there was a third altar against the north side of the rood screen.
- wood The wood , the field, and lane seem painfully-positively painfully-empty.
- Pooh A conference between the President and the Secretary was held, when the latter "pooh-poohed" the actual danger.
- POO Old Purchas in his "Pilgrims" tells of a sacred caste in India who, when they go out into the street, cry out, "Poo!