What is the correct spelling for POODEL?
This word (Poodel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for POODEL
- doodle Take the first two lines: "'Yankee Doodle came to town A-riding on a pony.
- model Do you understand me: I wish you to remain with me, not as a model after the idea of Lady R-, but as a model for my girls to take pattern by.
- noodle "She's wise I'm the gent with a noodle full of things she's dying to know.
- paddle I suggested that we should paddle round the shores of the lake in the canoe, and as they were probably expecting her arrival with two men in her, they would not suspect who we were until we got close up to them.
- pedal But she couldn't bring herself to get on her bike and pedal home.
- peddle Heading in to peddle the stuff to the Indians and around the camps.
- Boodle And when I'm dressed nicely I am boodle-oodle, and that means more beautiful.
- Del It will take full five before the soldiers can cross the Sierras and enter the valley of the Del Norte.