What is the correct spelling for POORES?
This word (Poores) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POORES
- poorness She said nothing-she kept that up; it might even have been to let him go further, if he was capable of it, in the way of poorness of spirit.
- pore That was 'er name, an' she 'ad a shock, pore dear, an' it was all along of you at the studero a-talkin' about 'er father.
- porous There was also room in the porous rock for expansion, because the pocket was not entirely full.
- press There come riding after you three knights who press you hard.
- prose 4. Contents of the original prose story.
- ypres It was to enable her to hold herself secure in this business and especially against raids from the sea that the Ypres Tower was built in the time of King Stephen, by William of Ypres , Earl of Kent.
- Spores Undoubtedly the force of these reflections is not diminished when the bituminous coal, as in Britain, consists of accumulated spores and spore-cases, rather than of stems.
53 words made from the letters POORES
3 letter words made from POORES:eos, esr, ops, ore, per, pes, poe, pre, pro, rep, res, roe, sep, sop.
4 letter words made from POORES:epos, eros, esop, oreo, oseo, oser, peor, peso, poer, poor, pore, poro, pose, pros, rope, rose, seor, soor, sore, spoo.
5 letter words made from POORES:espoo, oreos, peros, poore, poors, pores, poros, poser, preso, prose, proso, roope, roops, roose, ropes, roseo, soper, spoor, spore.