What is the correct spelling for POORS?
This word (Poors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POORS
- pious Carried away with her a pair of ear-rings,-a Bible with a red cover; is very pious .
- poor But desolate he look's and famish'd, poor, As ever shipwreck'd wretch lone left on desert shore. – Gertrude of Wyoming by Thomas Campbell
- Piers Palaces and piers Trumpets, towers, and tenements Wide oceans full of tears Flags, rags, ferryboats – Whole Of The Moon by Mandy Moore
- doors You have been out of doors all this long time and supper ready for you on the table!
- pools Thirty men were killed or wounded with one shell, and others were hit and fell into the water-pools, and lay there till the stretcher-bearers-the splendid stretcher-bearers-came up to search for them.
- peers And Wallace, turning to his peers , rapidly made dispositions for a sweeping march from frith to frith; and having sent those who were to accompany him to prepare for departure next day at dawn, he retired with the Lords Mar and Bothwell to arrange affairs relative to the prisoners.
- boors He did not wish to stir up trouble with two such ill-mannered young boors as the cattle-punchers were showing themselves to be.
- pairs Tipi poles are tied near the small ends in pairs , each pair carried by two men.
- moors I've heard that they would come there from the moors .
- pours By this city the Acherusian lake pours its waters into the sea.
- PARS Pars si tu peux, au reste.