What is the correct spelling for POOSE?
This word (Poose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POOSE
- goose You may roast a goose in the same manner.
- loose Then his boys broke loose when they got into the town.
- moose It was then placed in a strong moose -skin bag and hidden away in the cabin.
- noose The truth would have been betrayed by the running noose , by recollections of Mr. Bates, and by everybody's knowledge of an ancient local custom.
- parse But Murray, and all who admire and follow his work, are content to parse many words by halves-making, or pretending to make, a necessary distinction, and yet often omitting, in both parts of the exercise, every thing which constitutes the difference.
- passe Passe you all the day and the night in weeping?
- pause A pause gave her time to ask herself this question.
- poesy The streams of royal bounty, turn'd by thee, Refresh the dry domains of poesy .
- poise I had another swift glimpse of what seemed only a shadow; saw it poise and shoot downward before I could find it with my gun sight, striking the decoys with a great splash and clatter.
- pose Of course the way he put it was part of the "hard-headed" pose of all our race, whether English or American.
- poser The last was a poser for the angry woman, and mother and daughter ceased their wrangling and devoted themselves to the very good dinner.
- posse Within a quarter of an hour the posse was in motion.
- posy Oh, stoppin' to pick a posy , for the child, likely.
- prose They are both really prose .
- purse In no Court in Europe are the purse -strings held so tightly as in that of Potsdam.