What is the correct spelling for POOVES?
This word (Pooves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POOVES
- Loves No woman is what she seems to be to the man who loves her.
- popes The privileges conceded to the fraternity by the popes made the church their enemy.
- moves Yes, a figure, certainly;-yes, now it moves .
- proves But it by no means proves them to be wholly true.
- poses Then she smiled again as she thought of Lillie Bell, with her thrillers and dramatic poses .
- pools I was thankful to have the task of acting as guide, although it was not an easy one-having every now and then to climb over fallen logs or leap across pools .
- doves But doves are not human creatures, and I know at once what my answer shall be.
- plovers Not far distant was the pleasant noise of the sea, and the calling of the gulls answered the plaintive cry of the plovers which fluttered about the moor and the meadows.
- coves In the mountains of Kentucky, Though the grass may not be blue, Yet the streams are swift and sparkling, And Rowena's heart is true: And I love the lofty mountains, And the deep and darkling coves , Where the redbirds gloom and glimmer, And Rowena lives and loves.