What is the correct spelling for POPHER?
This word (Popher) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POPHER
- cipher Democracy gives every individual man his utmost possible value; socialism makes every man an agent, an instrument, a cipher .
- gopher The Gopher , it is true, was in disgrace, for the story went that the young man, his partner, who was the first to be buried in the Forks, had fallen by his hand.
- paper Show me that paper !
- pepper It was half-past twelve, and my appointment, which was with Pepper , was not for another hour.
- piper On this I ordered Piper to be sent to Bathurst, and the rations he was about to carry off, to be given to the other two, and that he should be kept apart from them during the night.
- poacher "Perhaps not," he said; "but you're too good a man for a poacher .
- poker That made me so loud, Sir; now, says Mr. Powell, you do it awkerdly; whip says I, in answer like a Chollerick Fool, and out comes Poker , whether George was out so soon I can't say.
- pope He also said John had as much chance of being Pope as of being M.P. for the City.
- popover Say, don't you s'pose your mother 'd let me take Popover and bring her up here?
- popper Then Evangeline appeared with a corn-popper and a sack of corn, and the half-hour before bedtime passed quickly and merrily away.
- porker Those succulent bivalves may help us and the truffles of Perigord, tubers dislodged through mister omnivorous porker , were unsurpassed in cases of nervous debility or viragitis.
- porter Then we do this porter act at certain hours."
- poser But to-day she went to the upper Sage Brush to help old Mrs. Poser .
- pother You are too young, doubtless, cavaliere, to have heard of the philosophers who are raising such a pother north of the Alps: a set of madmen that, because their birth doesn't give them the entree of Versailles, are preaching that men should return to a state of nature, great ladies suckle their young like animals, and the peasantry own their land like nobles.
- potter Their Report, subsequently edited in book form by Bishop Potter , is one of the most valuable documents of American Church history.
- pouter "You look like a pouter pigeon," said Judy, "what have you got stuffed in there?"
- powder Have you put in any giant-powder yet?
- power But for the moment his power over her was gone.
- puffer From his trade perhaps he had come to be called Puffer Kimball.
- pusher But he is a pusher , t'at Grierson!
- poorer Next morning Monsieur Planterre asked me to defer starting for a couple of hours, as he had to attend a meeting at the Town Hall, where he hoped to propose some measure for the benefit of the poorer inhabitants.
38 words made from the letters POPHER
4 letter words made from POPHER:eohr, eroh, hero, hoer, hope, hore, pehr, peor, phor, poer, pope, pore, preh, prep, prop, reho, reph, repp, rohe, rohp, rope.
3 letter words made from POPHER:hep, hoe, hop, ore, pep, per, poe, pop, pre, pro, rep, rho, roe.
5 letter words made from POPHER:hoper, opher, opper, prope.