What is the correct spelling for POPOSSION?
This word (Popossion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POPOSSION
- apportion Most of the German industries are consolidated into cartels or syndicates in such a way as to eliminate competition, regulate prices and output, distribute risks or losses, facilitate the export of surplus products, and apportion business between the members of the cartel.
- option For it is not to be disguised that the influence which France has acquired from recent events over the North of Europe, might, unless balanced by the naval power of Great Britain, leave to Denmark no other option than that of compliance with the demands of Bonaparte."
- passion The most of us have been struck through with a passion for books.
- pension As a small compensation for the valuable services of her husband, Congress granted Mrs. Barney a pension for life.
- pepsin They bother about pepsin .
- percussion Note sparks that can be struck from a stone; percussion caps, flint-lock muskets.
- permission As the result of it all, she obtained Mrs. Farquhar's permission to visit the Calvert homestead, which was not very far away, during the afternoon.
- poplin I often look at it and remember the happy times I had in the grey poplin and the puce silk.
- population Naturally, the figures will alter as time goes on, as I do not imagine that the present prices of land will continue stationary, in the face of new railroads, improved communications, and growing population .
- portion If, sir, you could kindly spare me even a small portion of your bed-clothes.
- position So, you see, even if I am right, and if she does care for me, what a dreadful position I am in!
- possession To gain possession of Lady Teigne's jewels."
- potion Was it not possible that the Manes of his forefathers, that the Gods themselves, moved by his prayers and offerings, had put him in possession by an accident-which was almost a miracle-of the magic potion efficacy he never for an instant doubted?
- proportion One of these is the large proportion of borrowed comment.
- prussian Just as he was staggering off between his guards the Prussian recovered consciousness and managed to get upon his feet.
79 words made from the letters POPOSSION
3 letter words made from POPOSSION:ion, ipo, iso, nip, ono, ops, pin, pip, poi, pop, ppi, psi, sin, sip, sis, son, sop, sos.
5 letter words made from POPOSSION:ippon, ipsos, nippo, nisos, noops, nosso, oinos, ooops, oppos, opsin, opsis, opson, osnos, ossip, pinos, pison, pisos, ponos, poons, poopo, poops, posin, possi, posso, psion, sinop, sipoo, sisno, sison, snipp, snips, snoop, soins, sosin, soson, spino, spins, spoon, sposi.
4 letter words made from POPOSSION:nips, noio, nooo, onos, oono, oons, opon, oppo, pins, pion, piss, poin, pons, poon, poop, sins, sion, snip, soon, sops, spin, spoo.