What is the correct spelling for PORBATE?
This word (Porbate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PORBATE
- abate But the under-tyrants knew that the demands of Mr. Hastings would admit no plea for delay, much less for subtraction of his bribe, and that he would not abate a shilling of it to the wants of the whole human race.
- bate At this outburst of Bate , Monroe plunged forward through the door of the Pit to the gray room, and to his secretary, from which he withdrew everything before he found the ink, the pen and the paper.
- debate Finally, after his assurances that she is to be married by the parson, really by the parson, and a real parson- Sweet Susie is off for her parents' consent, And long must the old folk debate what it meant.
- orbit In short, Lydia was borne away, like Florent, in the orbit of the most despotic force in the world-that of a celebrated talent.
- orbiter Breitling Orbiter
- palate Even the apothecaries were under regulations; they had special rules and prices; they sold many spices and delicacies, and whatever else was agreeable to the palate .
- parade So Kirby rode out on parade and took the regiment's salute.
- pate "Well, here's a pretty howdy-do, Anderson," he said, elevating his eye-shade to a position that established a green halo over a perfectly pink pate .
- permeate An air of excitement and mystery seemed to permeate the place.
- pirate It came from distant India, where a pirate .
- plate The printer, who was to strike off two hundred and fifty maps for me, kept the plate but five days.
- polite It was a masterpiece of polite patience."
- pomade Satisfied with the general's explanation, I proceeded with my toilet, and presently beamed upon him in such a resplendent conglomeration of ruffles, brass buttons, epaulettes and Hungarian pomade , that he said I reminded him of a comet just come out of a feather-bed, with its tail done up in papers.
- port Besides himself and Larry there were half a dozen soldiers, all kneeling at little port -holes.
- porter Tom walked round the garden with Mr. Porter , and then sat in the drawing-room, and felt melancholy.
- porto This proved to be the island of Porto Santo; and she brought up about two miles off the principal town early in the afternoon, having made the voyage from Sheerness in exactly eleven days.
- potato His father's kingdom was not big, being only a farm-house, two clover fields, and a potato patch, but none the less was it a kingdom, because no one else had right to it or could dispute it.
- Forbade The only standing order in the English army of the Peninsula which referred to dress forbade the wearing of the enemy's uniform.
- Ported These two arcade games were ported to the Sega Mega Drive and Sega Saturn, and later packaged with the Sega Ages release of Bonanza Bros.
- Pilate From where I stood I heard the Scribes say that he would be sentenced at sunrise, and then Pilate would have a word with him.
194 words made from the letters PORBATE
4 letter words made from PORBATE:abet, abor, aero, aper, areo, atob, atop, bare, bart, bate, bear, beat, beor, beot, beta, boar, boat, boer, boet, bope, bore, bota, brat, btoa, ebro, oate, oeta, opet, orbe, orte, pabo, paoe, pare, part, pate, pato, pear, peat, peor, pert, peto, poer, poet, pore, port, prae, prat, rabe, rabo, rape, rapt, ratb, rate, reap, rebo, robe, robp, rope, rota, rote, tabo, tape, tare, taro, tarp, tear, teba, tera, tero, toea, toer, tope, tore, trap, treo.
3 letter words made from PORBATE:abo, ape, apr, apt, arb, are, arp, art, ate, atp, bap, bar, bat, bet, boa, bop, bot, bra, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, eta, oar, oat, opt, orb, ore, par, pat, pea, per, pet, poa, pob, poe, pot, pre, pro, rap, rat, reb, rep, ret, rob, roe, rot, tab, tao, tap, tar, tea, ter, toe, top, tor.
5 letter words made from PORBATE:abort, apter, arbet, baroe, barot, barto, beart, beato, berat, betar, bopet, borat, borea, borte, brate, ebora, erato, oater, opera, opeta, oprea, opter, orate, orbea, pareo, paret, parot, parto, pater, patre, patro, peabo, petro, pober, pobre, poeta, porae, porta, potae, poter, praet, prate, prato, preta, preto, probe, ptero, rateb, reato, rebop, repot, roate, tabor, taepo, taper, terao, tobar, tober, toper, trobe, tropa, trope.