What is the correct spelling for PORBLY?
This word (Porbly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PORBLY
- doubly In the summer she works doubly hard in the morning, and gets everything forward, so that she may go out to the field haymaking in the afternoon, when she may meet her particular friend, and also, perhaps, his rival.
- nobly All of them who could serve their country then, did it nobly and well.
- partly That's partly how I came to know."
- pebble He had last been aware of the boy sitting at the grassy edge of the lane, tossing small bits of earth and pebble across to his dog, which sat at the other edge and snapped at them.
- pebbly When a few moments later the canoe grated softly on a pebbly beach.
- pertly "I told yu he was hittin' my bottle," pertly remarked Billy, as he followed the rest outside.
- poorly Write a book poorly and feebly, and it passes.
- portly The cloud that had passed over her face when she caught sight of the offending Youghal was presently succeeded by a smile of gratified achievement, as she encountered a bow of recognition and welcome from a portly middle-aged gentleman, who seemed genuinely anxious to include her in the rather meagre group that he had gathered about him.
- puebla "Very well," said I, "get ready, and we will go on the street-car, at twelve o'clock, to Puebla ."
- pueblo The main trail is to-day passable for a horseman from the coast terminus to Tinglayan, three days beyond Bontoc pueblo .
- purely The fact that "the so-called democratic idea, purely a fad, has never been successfully operated," is due to the interpretation given to "democratic idea."
- wobbly Colver was a "wobbly," well known as one of their poets.
- Polly As I said before I hope poor little Polly is better.
- Pablo The guests were Abbe Bigliardi, the French consul, Don Rodrigues de Campomanes, and the famous Don Pablo d'Olavides.