What is the correct spelling for PORC?
This word (Porc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PORC
- porch I was sitting out on the porch reading, when a strange young man came up the path from the gate, and asked to see my father.
- pore And here is this old uncle of yours with his fine clothes and his old wine, who does nothing but pore over his musty bank-books, and here am I in the cellar below, who can only sew on buttons, and yet we have the impudence to criticise you.
- pork There is usually the least amount of fat in mutton, more in beef, and by far the greatest amount in pork .
- port "Such as you used to send up in Port Said?
- prc Central African Republican Party (Parti Republicain Centrafricain (PRC)) Civic Forum (Forum Civique): conservative party Liberal Democratic Party (Parti Libéral Démocratique): liberal party Movement for Democracy and Development (Mouvement pour la Démocratie et le développement) Peoples Union for the Republic (Union Populaire pour la République) Union of Democratic Forces for Unity (Union des Forces Démocratiques pour le Rassemblement, a former rebel group in the Central African Republic Bush War)
- PARC She walked a little behind my bath chair as we turned out of the Reservoires courtyard and began ascending the avenue in the parc, so that I could not converse with her.