What is the correct spelling for PORMENTED?
This word (Pormented) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PORMENTED
- Cemented Conglomerate consists of a mass of various-sized rounded stones cemented together; each stone has been well rubbed, and rolled, and rounded.
- demented The man was pitiful in appearance, but scarcely demented, as the operative had described him.
- fermented Cows fed on overkept, fermented, and soured rations have acid milk, which readily turns and coagulates.
- Fomented Now, however, that the inner history of events has come to light, we know that it was Germany who fomented the quarrel, though both Austria and France must be held responsible for the conditions which made the policy of Germany possible.
- lamented Oh, the happiness of once more dwelling in the midst of those dear ones who had so often lamented me with tears, and believed me lost for ever!
- permuted The youth could show this noble woman, this favorite of the Master, this artist, what he would not have confided to any man, so he permuted her to behold his childhood, and gaze deep into his soul.
- Pigmented 31 was made by placing in salt water a drop of the same solution pigmented with blood or Indian ink, and placing on either side of this central drop a hypertonic drop of salt solution more lightly coloured.
- Portended The colonel, with a final attempt to bring the matter to an honourable issue, handed him his visiting-card, which the stranger put in his pocket with a friendly "Thank you, sir," without evidently the least notion of what this formality portended.
- Promenaded Paul and Hermione tried to talk, and failed, and Professor Cutter promenaded his regards, to borrow an appropriate French expression, upon the buildings, the people, and the view.