What is the correct spelling for PORTAINT?
This word (Portaint) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PORTAINT
- paint This is my paint -box.
- parting "And, now, one parting bit of advice, mister.
- patent He was offered fifty-five thousand dollars for his patent .
- patient You are so kind-you are so patient with me, Your Honor!
- pedant He was the type of the over-civilized, as Professor Chadd was of the uncivilized pedant .
- pertain The Secularist principle requires that precedence should be given to the duties of this life over those which pertain to another world."
- plaint They put up at two different inns, and one of them entered a plaint in the courts of law, to the effect that Pedro de Losada owed him four hundred reals, money lent, as appeared by a note of hand, signed by the said Pedro, which he produced in evidence.
- point I have tried to point out the way; it is, as you can see, a matter in part of the body and in part of the mind.
- portend Its appearance was said to portend some impending evil to the master of the mansion.
- portent A few faithless persons in the crowd, on the watch for information with which they might make interest with the French on their arrival, noted the wandering of the eye and the knitting of the brow, and drew thence a portent of the fall of the Deliverer.
- portland Charles never allowed another to occupy the place of Buckingham, either in his heart or in his counsels; but at this time his chief dependence was upon the Treasurer, Richard Weston, who became Earl of Portland in 1633; a dull, safe man, who could be trusted to prevent the disagreeable necessity of calling a Parliament.
- portrait Why-didn't I tell you my picture of you is to be the portrait of a spirit?"
- potent "A sister's loving prayer, and the memory of his mother in heaven, will prove, I trust, Polly, too potent for all his enemies.
- print "Of course I have had to break it to my sister and the others; they would have seen it to-day in print .
- taint Nearly every one in the place would take a bribe without hesitation; but they were more likely to betray you at the last moment than do any job in which there was the slightest taint of danger.
- Pertained It was obvious, that whatever ecclesiastical arrangements were guaranteed by the treaty of union, pertained only to the national church.
- pertains Under the influence of these susceptibilities there is developed a pleasing and innocent self-deception, which induces the belief on the part of those with whom it has lodgment, that both abundant shooting skill and a thorough familiarity with all that pertains to the theory of duck hunting are entirely in their possession and control.
- portents When I hear of these portents of learning and their imposing erudition, I sometimes say to myself: Ah, how little they must have had to think about, to have been able to read so much!
283 words made from the letters PORTAINT
3 letter words made from PORTAINT:ain, air, ani, ant, apr, apt, arp, art, atp, ion, ipo, ira, nap, nip, nit, not, oar, oat, opt, pan, par, pat, pia, pin, pit, poa, poi, pot, pro, rap, rat, rio, rip, rit, rna, ron, rot, tai, tan, tao, tap, tar, tat, tia, tin, tip, tit, tnt, ton, top, tor, tot, tpn, tri.
4 letter words made from PORTAINT:airt, anio, anti, arno, atop, inoa, iora, iota, iott, iran, iron, itno, iton, naor, nato, nipa, nito, noir, nori, oita, oran, orti, otti, pain, paio, pair, pano, pant, paon, pari, part, pato, pint, pion, pita, pitt, poin, poit, porn, port, poti, prat, rain, raio, rani, rano, rant, rapt, riot, roan, rota, rptn, taon, tarn, taro, tarp, tart, tati, tato, tian, tiao, tint, tion, tipo, tiro, tito, toit, topi, torn, tort, toti, trap, trat, trio, trip, trna, trot.
5 letter words made from PORTAINT:aiton, aitor, apion, apito, apron, ariot, arpin, artin, artio, ation, atnip, atoni, atrio, atrip, ianto, iatro, inapt, intar, intra, intro, ittar, naito, napro, nario, natio, natto, niort, niota, nipro, nirta, nitra, nitro, nitto, noria, notat, notti, oiran, oirat, onair, opina, orani, orant, orpin, otani, otari, otira, ottar, paino, paint, paion, panir, panti, panto, paoni, parit, parni, parot, parti, parto, patio, patni, paton, patri, patrn, patro, patto, piano, piatt, pinar, pinot, pinto, piran, pirat, pirna, piron, pirot, pitar, piton, pitot, pitra, pitta, point, ponti, poria, porta, potti, prati, prato, print, prion, prita, pritt, proia, proti, raion, raitt, rapti, ratin, ratio, ratti, ratto, riano, riant, rinat, rinoa, rinta, ritan, ritto, ropin, rotan, rotti, taint, taito, tanit, tanti, tanto, tapin, tapir, tapit, tapon, tapti, tarto, tatin, tatoi, tator, tiano, tiant, tinta, tipao, tipon, tiran, tirat, tirta, titan, titon, tonti, topia, torat, torna, torti, totin, train, trait, trani, trapt, trato, trian, trion, tripa, troat, troit, tropa.