What is the correct spelling for PORTAY?
This word (Portay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PORTAY
- aorta On the other hand, if these signs be absent, the valves are sound and the mouth of the aorta is not included in the disease.
- forty "Oh, yes, nearly forty years ago! I got, myself a forty I got, myself a shorty – Method Man (Home Grown Version) by wu-tang clan
- part The great southern peninsula is for the most part a highland steppe endowed with a singularly pure air and an uncontaminated soil. He liked the winnings of the mart, But wearied of the working part. – The Two Men by Thomas Hardy
- partly The blind man's face looked strangely familiar, though it was partly disguised by some gummy stuff stuck all about the eyes.
- party Host Popkiss, glancing in at the door, saw the two in close confidence, and with the cocksureness usual with men of limited sagacity concluded that the "party" wanted by Mr. Doutfire had arrived and was trying the confidence trick on the new-fledged member of the peerage. he's always a star when you're having a party says he went to school with Russel Harty – James Bond Lives Down Our Street by Toy Dolls, The
- patty But perhaps he has wife and family waiting, waiting Patty come home. Like to say "Daddy-daddy!" and blaze fatties Make you go baddie-baddie for the meat patty – Dirty Birdie by aceyalone
- peaty M. dissitiflora, 6 to 8 in., with large, handsome and abundant sky-blue flowers, is the best and earliest, flowering from February onwards; it does well in light cool soils, preferring peaty ones, and should be renewed annually from seeds or cuttings.
- pert "Jack's a nice boy," she said, "very nice-don't make him pert !"
- pertly Now gracyous God groundyd of all goodnesse, As thy grete glorie neuyr begynnyng had; So you succour and save all those that sytt and sese, And lystenyth to our talkyng with sylens stylle and sad, For we purpose no pertly stylle in his prese The pepyl to plese with pleys ful glad, Now lystenyth us lowly both mar and lesse Gentyllys and 3emaury off goodly lyff lad, �is tyde, We call you shewe us that we kan, How that �is werd fyrst began, And howe God made bothe worlde and man If yt ye wyll abyde.
- petty When the Portuguese came, the older Axumite kingdom had fallen and had been succeeded by a number of petty states. So if it makes you giggle I figure you thinks its petty But to me its kinda Tilly (Tell 'em what) I'm makin fetty Trippin off the man tho we buzzin while I'm thuggin – Grand Finale by twista
- piety It could, as I should imagine, make no possible difference in our friendly and affectionate feelings for each other; and I should know that your piety and heavenly-minded zeal in the cause of grace and faith would be rendered greatly more profitable and efficient thereby."
- pita Asterochiton simplex Maskell, 1890 Axacalia Danzig, 1969 Axacalia spiraeanthi Danzig, 1969 Bellitudo Russell, 1943 Bellitudo campae Russell, 1943 Bellitudo cubae Russell, 1943 Bellitudo hispaniolae Russell, 1943 Bellitudo jamaicae Russell, 1943 Bemisaleyrodes Cohic, 1969 Bemisaleyrodes balachowskyi Cohic, 1969 Bemisaleyrodes brideliae Bink-Moenen, 1983 Bemisaleyrodes grjebinei Cohic, 1968 Bemisaleyrodes pauliani Cohic, 1969 Bemisia Quaintance & Baker, 1914 Bemisia afer Priesner & Hosny, 1934 Bemisia alni Takahashi, 1957 Bemisia antennata Gameel, 1968 Bemisia bambusae Takahashi, 1942 Bemisia berbericola Cockerell, 1896 Bemisia capitata Regu & David, 1991 Bemisia caudasculptura Quaintance & Baker, 1937 Bemisia centroamericana Martin, 2005 Bemisia combreticula Bink-Moenen, 1983 Bemisia confusa Danzig, 1964 Bemisia cordylinidis Dumbleton, 1961 Bemisia decipiens Maskell, 1896 Bemisia elliptica Takahashi, 1960 Bemisia flocculosa Gill & Holder, 2011 Bemisia formosana Takahashi, 1933 Bemisia giffardi Kotinsky, 1907 Bemisia gigantea Martin, 1999 Bemisia grossa Singh, 1931 Bemisia guierae Bink-Moenen, 1983 Bemisia hirta Bink-Moenen, 1983 Bemisia lampangensis Takahashi, 1942 Bemisia lauracea Martin, Aguiar & Pita , 1996 Bemisia leakii Peal, 1903 Bemisia medinae Gomez-Menor, 1954 Bemisia mesasiatica Danzig, 1969 Bemisia moringae David & Subramaniam, 1976 Bemisia multituberculata Sundararaj & David, 1990 Bemisia ovata Goux, 1940 Bemisia poinsettiae Hempel, 1922 Bemisia pongamiae Takahashi, 1931 Bemisia porteri Corbett, 1935 Bemisia psiadiae Takahashi, 1955 Bemisia puerariae Takahashi, 1955 Bemisia religiosa Peal, 1903 Bemisia shinanoensis Kuwana, 1922 Bemisia spiraeae Young, 1944 Bemisia spiraeoides Mound & Halsey, 1978 Bemisia subdecipiens Martin, 1999 Bemisia sugonjaevi Danzig, 1969 Bemisia tabaci Gennadius, 1889 Bemisia tuberculata Bondar, 1923 Bemisiella Danzig, 1966 Bemisiella artemisiae Danzig, 1966 Bemisiella lespedezae Danzig, 1966 Brazzaleyrodes Cohic, 1966 Brazzaleyrodes eriococciformis Cohic, 1966 Bulgarialeurodes Corbett, 1936 Bulgarialeurodes cotesii Maskell, 1896 Calluneyrodes Zahradnik, 1961 Calluneyrodes callunae Ossiannilsson, 1947 Chitonaleyrodes Martin, 1999 Chitonaleyrodes canberrensis Martin, 1999 Cockerelliella Sundararaj & David, 1992 Cockerelliella adinandrae Corbett, 1935 Cockerelliella bladhiae Takahashi, 1931 Cockerelliella curcumae Corbett, 1935 Cockerelliella dehradunensis Jesudasan & David, 1991 Cockerelliella dioscoreae Sundararaj & David, 1992 Cockerelliella indica Sundararaj & David, 1992 Cockerelliella karmardini Corbett, 1935 Cockerelliella lumpurensis Corbett, 1935 Cockerelliella meghalayensis Sundararaj & David, 1992 Cockerelliella psidii Corbett, 1935 Cockerelliella quaintancei Sundararaj & David, 1992 Cockerelliella rhodamniae Corbett, 1935 Cockerelliella rotunda Regu & David, 1993 Cockerelliella sembilanensis Corbett, 1935 Cockerelliella somnathensis Sundararaj, 2000 Cockerelliella splendens Meganathan & David, 1994 Cockerelliella zingiberae Sundararaj & David, 1992 Cohicaleyrodes Bink-Moenen, 1983 Cohicaleyrodes alternans Cohic, 1966 Cohicaleyrodes blanzyi Cohic, 1968 Cohicaleyrodes crossopterygis Bink-Moenen, 1983 Cohicaleyrodes descarpentriesi Cohic, 1968 Cohicaleyrodes elongatus Meganathan & David, 1994 Cohicaleyrodes indicus David & Selvakumaran, 1987 Cohicaleyrodes jesudasani David, 2005 Cohicaleyrodes mappiae Selvakumaran & David, 1996 Cohicaleyrodes obscura Bink-Moenen, 1983 Cohicaleyrodes padminiae Phillips & Jesudasan in David, Jesudasan & Phillips, 2006 Cohicaleyrodes pauliani Cohic, 1968 Cohicaleyrodes platysepali Cohic, 1966 Cohicaleyrodes quadrilongispinae Bink-Moenen, 1983 Cohicaleyrodes recurvispinus Cohic, 1966 Cohicaleyrodes saklespurensis Regu & David, 1992 Cohicaleyrodes uvariae Cohic, 1968 Combesaleyrodes Cohic, 1966 Combesaleyrodes bouqueti Cohic, 1966 Combesaleyrodes tauffliebi Cohic, 1966 Corbettia Dozier, 1934 Corbettia bauhiniae Cohic, 1968 Corbettia graminis Mound, 1965 Corbettia grandis Russell, 1960 Corbettia isoberliniae Bink-Moenen, 1983 Corbettia lamottei Cohic, 1969 Corbettia lonchocarpi Bink-Moenen, 1983 Corbettia millettiacola Dozier, 1934 Corbettia pauliani Cohic, 1966 Corbettia tamarindi Takahashi, 1951 Crenidorsum Russell, 1945 Crenidorsum discussion of C. And make a five seater, I'll be damned if I feed a Chick, it ain't like me to split a piece of dry pita – W.T.P. by Eminem
- pity OUR Johnie's deid. The mair's the pity! He's deid, an' deid o' Aqua-vitae. O Embro', you're a shrunken city, Noo Johnie's deid! – To Charles Baxter by Robert Louis Stevenson
- poet Tender warmth at his heart, with these meters to show it, WIth sound sense in his brains, may make Derwent a poet -- – Metrical Feet by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- partway Abrupt cuts from close-up to extreme wide angles and sudden shifts from normal speed to super slow-motion are used in Buffys dream: several sequences become slow-motion partway through them, then revert to normal speed as they continue.
88 words made from the letters PORTAY
3 letter words made from PORTAY:apr, apt, arp, art, atp, ayr, oar, oat, opt, par, pat, pay, poa, pot, pro, pry, pya, pyr, rap, rat, ray, rot, rya, tao, tap, tar, tay, top, tor, toy, try, tyr, yap.
4 letter words made from PORTAY:arty, atop, oaty, opry, otay, part, pato, paty, port, poty, poya, prat, pray, pyat, pyra, rapt, rayo, rayt, ropy, rota, taro, tarp, tary, tayo, topy, tory, trap, tray, troy, typo, tyro, yapo, yaro, yota.
5 letter words made from PORTAY:atopy, atory, parot, parto, party, patro, patry, payot, porta, porty, prato, praty, tarpy, toray, tropa, tropy, troya, yarto, yator, yorta, yrapt.