What is the correct spelling for POSAGE?
This word (Posage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POSAGE
- corsage An elegant white-satin and a tulle veil, the latter very full, the former extremely long and with a sweeping train, high corsage , and long sleeves, long white gloves, and perhaps a flower in the hair-such is the latest fashion for an autumn bride.
- dosage The problem was, he wasn't absolutely sure what that dosage was.
- osage Price, who had advanced to the Osage River to support the Secessionists there, that he broke up his camp and rather hurriedly retreated to Springfield.
- page Now she was moving to the third page .
- passage She had no 'prentices on the passage out.
- peonage Numbers of these were still held in peonage , and the mass were laborers working for scant board and clothes; but above these began to rise a large number of independent tenants and farm owners.
- portage If it tends to veer in a heavy wind more than the wooden canoe, it is lighter on portage .
- pose Rodney had completely dropped his pose as a man of the world, and seemed to be asking Henry to help him in a difficulty.
- posse She began an account of how her father had gathered his posse and where she thought he must have gone.
- postage An' when I see the four of 'em drive up in front of the post-office the day he come, Mis' Proudfit an' Clementina talkin' all soft an' interested an' regular about the foreign postage stamps they was buyin', an' Linda an' him sittin' there with foreign lands fair livin' in their eyes-I knew how it would be.
- pottage Lucien, seeing that there were several kinds of plants growing on the margin of the rivulet, went down to examine them-in hopes that he might find the wild onion or the prairie-turnip among them, or perhaps some other root or vegetable that might help to enrich their pottage .
- presage However, the divers plunged into the river and found the ring in the very place where he had thrown it in, whereat Haroun rejoiced with an exceeding joy, regarding it as a presage of fair fortune."
- sage From this sage conference I likewise gathered several other important pieces of information, relative to weddings; such as that, if two were celebrated in the same church, on the same day, the first would be happy, the second unfortunate.
- usage By means of such Indian words as he knew and by the further aid of signs he endeavored to explain its usage .
- Porsche He loved the money and the pad He also liked how easy it was to pick up models at downtown clubs if you had your own co-op, a Porsche , and were six feet tall with a designer wardrobe.
61 words made from the letters POSAGE
5 letter words made from POSAGE:aesop, gaoep, gapes, goeas, osage, pagos, paseo, peags, poeas, poges, saepo, sapog, seago, spago.
3 letter words made from POSAGE:age, ago, ape, asp, ego, eos, epa, gap, gas, goa, gop, oas, ops, pas, pea, peg, pes, poa, poe, psa, sag, sap, sea, sep, sop, spa.
4 letter words made from POSAGE:ages, apse, epos, esop, gape, gaps, gasp, goas, goes, ogae, ogea, page, pago, paoe, peag, pego, peso, pose, sage, sago, soap.