What is the correct spelling for POSEIN?
This word (Posein) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POSEIN
- casein In addition, casein kinase 1 epsilon does not completely rescue circadian rhythms in fruit fly doubletime knockouts (dbt -/-), suggesting that these enzymes serve similar, but not identical, functions.
- pain Do we know ourselves in pain every minute of our lives? A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain, And resembles sorrow only As the mist resembles the rain. – Day is Done, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- passing The Colonel missed it, whereupon it dashed forward, passing within a few yards of him, and he missed it again. Well, won't you lend your lungs to me? Mine are collapsing Plant my feet and bitterly breathe Up the time that's passing. – Lungs by Lyle Lovett
- Parsing -When is a noun or pronoun in the objective case, the object of an action?-When is it the object of a relation?-Repeat the order of parsing a preposition.
- Pausing In ten minutes, pausing only to tear the boots from his feet, he was sound asleep under the very gates of freedom.
86 words made from the letters POSEIN
4 letter words made from POSEIN:eipo, eons, epos, esop, nipe, nips, nose, open, osen, peon, peso, pine, pins, pion, poin, pone, pons, pose, sein, seoi, sine, sion, snip, sone, spin.
5 letter words made from POSEIN:eison, eosin, ineos, inose, ipsen, isone, nepos, noise, opens, opine, opsin, peins, penis, peons, peson, pineo, pines, pinos, pison, poise, pones, posen, posie, posin, psion, senio, senoi, seoni, sepin, sinoe, sinop, snipe, snoep, speno, spine, spino.
3 letter words made from POSEIN:eon, eos, epi, ies, ion, ipo, iso, neo, nip, one, ops, pei, pen, pes, pie, pin, poe, poi, psi, sen, sep, sin, sip, son, sop.