What is the correct spelling for POSSIB?
This word (Possib) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POSSIB
- pass It's nothing to pass away like that. I slowly move, with ranging looks that pass Up from the matted miracles of grass – Corn. by Sidney Lanier
- passim Life of George Borrow, by Herbert Jenkins, 387, and passim ; valuable information in, 180-181; quoted, 261, 378.
- poise By that little air of Poise , she had known for certain it was Fiorsen; and her father's abrupt drawing of the curtains had clinched that certainty.
- pose Why, the thing I'm most glad about, Harry, is that all this"-she indicated with a gesture her pose , her dress, her condition-"that all this hasn't in the least upset your work.
- poussin At length Poussin succeeded in reaching Rome.
- puss Shortly after this Miss Puss found a gold coin rolling in the dirt.