What is the correct spelling for POSSSS?
This word (Possss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POSSSS
- pass They have gone over the pass . Except one uncle who...well, maybe let that pass In all you say or do You couldn't make it plainer You are your mother's daughter; therefore you are class – No Matter What by Unknown Author
- passe Passe-partout drew out his great watch. Hey, va savoir ce qui se passe Y'a quelque chose qui coince J'tiens plus en place Hey que veux-tu que j'y fasse – Auf Wiedersehen by Ysa Ferrer
- poesy In every point of view it is a first attempt, the print of that spirit of poesy , which your acquaintance has reawakened in me, and which gives to your friendship its chief value.
- pose I can get the brow and hair, and mouth and pose , but the eyes!
- poser Turning back to the lake with you was a poser .
- posse At a swift gallop the sheriff and his posse came whirling back up the road-a wild and warlike squad-hardly more tractable than the redoubtables they had rounded up and thrown down the valley.
- possess Francie had risen to her feet and had suffered Mr. Flack to possess himself for a moment of her hand, but neither of them had asked the young man to sit down.
- possum You see, she had brought along her family, and Ol' Mrs. Possum is one of those who believe in large families.
- posy Yes, we loved Cicely: and no one could blame us, or wonder at us for callin' her after the posy Sweet Cicely; for she wus prettier than any posy that ever blew, enough sight.
- puss He brings me the loveliest boxes of candy, and calls me Puss .
- Posies The bride wore red roses and other posies; the groom wore a new black suit which he bought at Skinner's round corner clothing store.
- passes The march passes away into silence.