What is the correct spelling for POTE?
This word (Pote) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POTE
- cote Eveley held Marie in her arms until the last sound had echoed away, and then silently they climbed the stairs, crossed the little garden on the roof, and crawled through the window into the safety of the Cote .
- dote Oberon, King of the fairies, planning to punish his Queen Titania, orders Puck to procure a juice that will make her dote upon the next thing seen by her.
- mote The mote in the middle distance?
- note I must make a note of that.
- pate He drew himself erect, his balding pate easily clearing the rugged overhead beams, and searched the gloom.
- poe Mrs. Cricky, one day while she was talking with Mrs. Poe Tato-Bug, said that she knew of only one model mother in the community and that was the admirable mother of those ugly little pollywogs.
- poet What is a poet ?
- poke Then he climbed down from the tree he had been sitting in, walked slowly over to another, started to climb it, changed his mind, and began to poke around in the dead leaves.
- pole One Pole the less is of very little consequence.
- pone PONE QUESTA LAPIDE FIRENZE GRATA 1861.
- pope Night was at hand, and as the divisions he accompanied were directed to their bivouacs, Pope sought in vain for the enemy he had believed so easy a prey.
- pore How much he sufered, pore fellow!
- pose He felt toward himself and his role, in the struggle to which he was committed, a half despairing, half impatient irony, which saved him from anything like a prophetic pose .
- rote She repeats this almost like a lesson learned by rote .
- tote Their meeting was on the Holeb tote road just below Hagas Falls.
- vote Probably I shall not risk a second vote on this subject.
- Pete And Sam and Pete are with him.
- pots "If so it will be well for thee; but did I not see thine eyes hankering the other day after the precious stones of Ophir, and thy mouth watering for the flesh-pots of Egypt?
- pot We are not the worst off by far. There is still food in the pot .