What is the correct spelling for POTTEY?
This word (Pottey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POTTEY
- pate Tell her to poke that curly pate of hers out of the door.
- patter A sudden loud knocking had broken through the endless patter of the rain.
- patty "I like you for that," said Patty .
- petty Their petty sorrows and small joys-their objects of interest or employment, at some time or other have been ours.
- piety There, then, Sir Bors remained and, within a half-year, there joined themselves to these three many who in former days had been fellows of the Round Table; and the fame of their piety spread far and wide.
- pitt The Great Chagos Bank is situated in the centre of the Chagos Group, and the Pitt and Speaker Banks at its two extreme points.
- pity I pity you from my heart.
- plotter His answer to my demand for my letters convinced me that he was the arch plotter ."
- poet The object is to save the house in which the poet lived during his last years, and in which he did some of his best work.
- port The Captain of the Port came to fetch us.
- porter The porter took my letter, and I gave him my address and returned home.
- potted "Their potted chicken is all right, anyway," laughed another.
- potter Where did I what, Mr. Potter ?
- pottery Take two equal-sized tin cans, make several holes in the bottom of one, place therein a layer of broken pottery or stones, and fill with good soil.
- putt One long drive to the green and one putt to the cup.
- puttee Austin finished buckling his puttee before rising to his full height.
- putter Disappointed, but still hoping for some acknowledgment that would give him what he wanted, he continued to putter with the goods, when she broke in with harsh decision: "I think she would prefer the gray."
- Pete "Oh, I can tie him on with another piece of string," Pete answered.
- potters What a contrast between him and the swarthy, leathery, hungry-looking potters .
- pot If fortune wrap thee warm, Then friends about thee swarm, Like flies about a honey pot ; But if fortune frown, And cast thee down, Thou mayest lie and rot.
39 words made from the letters POTTEY
4 letter words made from POTTEY:etoy, etto, opet, otey, otty, peto, peyo, poet, poty, tety, toey, tope, topy, tote, toye, ttyo, tyet, type, typo, tyto, yott.
3 letter words made from POTTEY:opt, pet, poe, pot, tet, toe, top, tot, toy, yet.
5 letter words made from POTTEY:ottey, petty, peyto, poety, potte, potty, tepoy, typto.