What is the correct spelling for POUROUS?
This word (Pourous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POUROUS
- penurious He had the reputation of being close-fisted and penurious ; but that this was not so I knew from many circumstances, though it is quite true he would not allow himself to be defrauded of a penny.
- pious At the first break of day, and as soon as I heard the noise made by the bolt and the key of the street door, which Madame Orio was opening to let herself out, that she might seek in the church the repose of which her pious soul was in need, I got myself ready and looked for my cloak and for my hat.
- porous It was necessary to seek a material less porous , and, if possible, still lighter.
- prose 1724 prints these lines as prose .
- prosy Every event is translated into verse; even my going to Newport by the ten-o'clock train, which sounds prosy enough, inspires him, and the next morning he comes in with a poem.
47 words made from the letters POUROUS
4 letter words made from POUROUS:ooru, opus, ouro, poor, poro, pour, pros, puru, puso, rous, rupo, soor, soup, sour, spoo, spur, suor, suro, suru, uour, ursu, urup, urus.
3 letter words made from POUROUS:ops, pro, pus, sop, sou, sup, sur, uro.
5 letter words made from POUROUS:ourso, poors, poros, porou, porus, pours, pouso, proso, puros, purus, roops, roups, sourp, spoor, supor, usurp.