What is the correct spelling for POUTE?
This word (Poute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POUTE
- paiute Benton, New York Benton, Ohio Benton, Pennsylvania (disambiguation) Benton, Tennessee Benton, Wisconsin Benton (town), Wisconsin Benton Charter Township, Michigan Benton Crossing, California Benton Harbor, Michigan Benton Hot Springs, California (ghost town) Benton Ridge, Ohio Fort Benton, Montana Lake Benton, Minnesota Utu Utu Gwaitu Paiute Tribe of the Benton Paiute Reservation, California
- pate After examining it and putting it on my head, he instantly pulled it off again and clapped it on his own woolly pate .
- pet "Then I will not hurt you any more, pet .
- poe In March, 1881, a Deputy United States Marshal by the name of John W. Poe arrived in the booming mining camp of White Oaks.
- poet He was really a poet , but poet ry didn't pay, the author was given to understand.
- pollute They did not pollute their imagination with the contents of a charnel-house.
- port She will be in port in the course of a couple of hours.
- porter There the porter brought back word that the Lady Beatrice could not see him.
- porto When ordered out to cruise, which he always was when there was nothing else to do, he submitted to the admiral whether, if he should happen to be near Porto Rico, he could not leave an answer to the Spanish governor's letter; and the admiral, who knew the value of keeping up a good understanding with foreign relations, took the hint, and gave him one to deliver, if convenient.
- potter Oh, no, Mr. Potter !
- putt I shouldn' wonder if it wasn't the men as had putt en there.
- puttee Was it not enough for them that they had been put into English khaki-supplied from the store-cupboard-and that every morning they had to practise the art of putting on a puttee ?
- putter There's just one thing to do, he remarked to it, and that's to see if I can't increase your putter -putter.
- Pete Now Tom was an ex-scout and a returned soldier and Pete was janitor of the big bank building.
- pouts Madame pouts , and she pouts so fiercely, that Adolphe is forced to notice it, on pain of very disagreeable consequences, for all is over, be sure of that, between two beings married by the mayor, or even at Gretna Green, when one of them no longer notices the sulkings of the other.
- pot "Pour us out another, Daddy," says the feller, warmin' up, A-speakin' 'cost a saucerful, as Uncle tuk his cup-, "When I seed yer sign out yander," he went on, to Uncle Jake- -, "'Come in and git some coffee like yer mother used to make'- I thought of my old mother, and the Posey County farm, And me a little kid ag'in, a-hangin' in her arm, As she set the pot : a-bilin', broke the eggs and poured 'em in-" And the feller kindo' halted, with a trimble in his chin: