What is the correct spelling for POUTES?
This word (Poutes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POUTES
- poetess It was Amelia, the poetess .
- pouter Her wide hat and buttons only were black, and from her bosom projected an enormous frill, very white against the red cloth, that gave her the appearance of a pouter pigeon.
- Pouted Norah hung her head and pouted.
- routes I take a certain historic delight in having followed the routes of the early pathfinders to a more remote destination.
- pots Flowers in pots appeared in the windows, flowers appeared beside the garden paths.
- poets He is also mentioned among those poets who 'powerfully moved the feelings.
- pates In the Court they were known as the "Feather-pates"; nothing could they be taught at all.
- porters The morning wind blew up the platform, the train rolled in; there were porters , but Mr. Zanti had only a big brown bag which he kept with him.
- puts My reply to Mr. Hapgood puts it, I hope, more clearly.
- pouts She pouts and then resumes her patronizing tone.
- PORTS Smoke in dense volumes was rising from the hatchways of the Glasgow, and more was pouring out of her ports.
- pouters He kept pigeons of every sort-tumblers, pouters , carriers, Belgians, dragons .
- putts He "dubbed" his approaches and missed easy putts .
- potters Consequently the experiment was made of adding the blue surface clay, in which there is a considerable amount of fresh and decaying vegetable matter - probably sufficient to give temper, although the potters do not recognize it as such.
- potties It may be said here briefly that this "New North-west Company" went at first by the nickname of "The Little Company" or "The Potties ", this last being an Amerindian corruption of the French Les Petits.
- Potts Ludwell Lee Richard Bland Lee Samuel Love John Potts , Jr.
82 words made from the letters POUTES
3 letter words made from POUTES:eos, est, ops, opt, out, pes, pet, poe, pot, pst, pus, put, sep, set, sop, sot, sou, stp, sue, sup, toe, top, tup, use, ute.
4 letter words made from POUTES:eous, epos, esop, opet, opus, oseu, otus, oust, peso, pest, peto, peut, poet, pose, post, pots, pout, pueo, puse, puso, pust, pute, puto, puts, sept, setu, soup, spot, spue, step, stop, suet, suto, teso, tope, tops, tous, tsou, tues.
5 letter words made from POUTES:etsou, optus, ouest, poets, poste, potes, poust, pouts, putes, setup, soupe, spout, stoep, stoup, toupe, toups, upset, useto.