What is the correct spelling for POV?
This word (Pov) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for POV
- nov Finally, on November 9, 1881, the personal intervention of Gambetta before the newly elected Chamber of Deputies saved the Cabinet on a vote of confidence.
- pod "Your brain pod ain't burstin' with financial genius.
- poe Thank you very much, Mr. Poe.
- poi For, over rice-cakes and poi, in the thatched hovels of Malays, Kayans, and savage Dyaks, she heard the tale from the lips of the vanquished men-men who still hated, yet always respected, the reddened sword of the Tiger.
- pol The symbolist element among them was represented really by Saint-Pol-Roux and Maeterlinck.
- pom He was very sorry for the poor little toy Pom in his pack of hounds.
- pop We could see the driver pop from his seat and race to the corner fire alarm box.
- pow Mr. Spokesly would go out on deck from these pow-wows feeling very happy, for Archy never failed to open a bottle.
- pox A pox on your old friend, says she, and you too must go and fill your belly with good meat and drink, and I and my poor children starve at home, with only a little bread and cheese.
- POO Lousy two or three million stellars; poo!
- GOV Maybe I will-stay and take care of poor, old Gov.
- HOV If I hov not seen her den I was a nightmare und she was mad.
- PROV One, who writes finis to our works, Is knocking at the gate; Far other works will soon be weigh'd; Far other judges sit; Far other crowns be lost or won, Than fire ambitious wit: Their wit far brightest will be prov'd, Who sunk it in good sense; And veneration most profound Of dread omnipotence.
- pot Pot luck it was for commander-in-chief and staff.