What is the correct spelling for POWERD?
This word (Powerd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POWERD
- bowed And at that he bowed . The lowland valleys floating up to crowd The sense with beauty. He with forehead bowed – On A Portrait Of Wordsworth By B. R. Haydon by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- cowed They were cowed , demoralized, whipped.
- owed Suddenly he remembered to whom he owed this wondrous treasure and forgetful of the lather on his unshaven face he rushed toward Zoie with an overflowing heart. I paid to the King what it was I owed, put my face to the wind and my foot on the road – Further up, further in by waterboys
- plowed The summary plowed through a few of the learned opinions and counteropinions most recently obtained, then boiled them down to the statement that a plasmoid might be compared to an engine which appeared to lack nothing but an energy source.
- posed And so Mrs. Darrow posed as a martyr in her day and generation.
- powder "Yes," cried I. "And if the powder ahead of the bows has done its work, the heave of the ocean will do the rest."
- power I am ready to do all in my power to bring it about; but how are they to know what I have done?"
- powered In abandoning it General Shafter voluntarily deprived himself of the aid that might have been rendered by three or four hundred high-powered and rapid-fire guns, backed by a trained fighting force of six or eight thousand men.
- Lowed The cattle aboard lowed and bellowed.
- Pawed Up and up rose the head and shoulders, while the fore feet pawed the air; up and up, till horse and rider hung for a moment in the balance-a horse on two legs, standing erect with a white boy clinging to its back.
- Poked At that, one of the men poked his head out and smiled at David.
- Poled If he had poled a canoe up the Gallatin, he would not have had to portage over eighteen miles.
- Rowed I got into his dinghy without further argument, and was rowed across to the smack.
- Towed There would be strings of barges towed, and many more sailing, others 'sweeping,' up river.
- Vowed At one moment, my lovely Marchioness vowed she would enter a convent, or see me no more; and the next she was all love and affection.
- Pored Printing was still a very young art, but a few books had already found their way to Genoa, and the young clerk must have pored over them eagerly and tried to decipher the Latin in which they were printed.
- Poured They poured in so fast, that it seemed a question as to who should own the country-frogs or men.
- mowed But no sooner were they crowded upon the frigate's deck than a volley of musketry mowed them down.
- powers "You must know, Lazzaro," said she, "that he comes often to Pesaro from Cesena, being a man in whom the Duke places great trust, and on whom he has bestowed considerable powers .
- sowed He then went to the orchard of the palace and sowed them, as the serpent had desired.
57 words made from the letters POWERD
4 letter words made from POWERD:deop, deor, depr, dero, doer, dope, drew, drop, oder, owed, ower, pedo, peor, poer, pore, powe, prew, prod, prow, redo, rope, word, wroe.
5 letter words made from POWERD:depor, doper, dower, poder, power.
3 letter words made from POWERD:dew, doe, dre, edo, edp, ode, oed, ore, owe, per, pew, pod, poe, pow, pre, pro, pwr, red, rep, rod, roe, row, wed, woe, wop.
6 letter words made from POWERD:powder, powerd, powred, prowed.