What is the correct spelling for POWOWS?
This word (Powows) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POWOWS
- porous Linen has the advantage of remaining more porous than cotton, when moist with perspiration.
- powwow It seems the Northwestern Pacific has decided to build up from Willits, and all that powwow and publicity of Buck Ogilvy's about the N.C.O. was in all probability the very thing that spurred them to action.
- powers And the way in which she grasped the situation-above all, the fact that he had not recognised her and would not recognise her-quite justified, to our thinking, Major Roper's opinion of her powers of self-command.
- pools He looked curiously at his reflection in one of the broad pools of overflow, and fancied he looked older.
- WOWS They think a man who laughs will go straight to the b-b-bow-wows!
- prows Nevertheless, as it is not easy for our gunboats to come up with them, when giving chase, it would be advisable to add to our cruisers a temporary establishment of prows and light vessels, manned by Bisayan Indians, which, by advancing on with the gallies, might attack the enemy and give time for the gunboats to come up and decide the action.
- powwows On this projecting rock, containing about one-half acre, the Indians used to hold their powwows .
- poofs A fictitious brand of cheese puffs called "Cheesy Poofs " has appeared periodically in the animated television series South Park.
- poohs He pooh-poohs the notion of Derbyshire.