What is the correct spelling for PPC?
This word (Ppc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PPC
- pac A primary election was held for the first time among the members of Costa Rica’s Citizens’ Action Party (PAC), known as the Citizens' National Convention (Convención Nacional Ciudadana) for the selection of the partys candidate in the 2010 general election.
- pc Most hard disk drives in the early 1980s were sold to PC end users by systems integrators such as the Corvus Disk System or the systems manufacturer such as the Apple ProFile.
- pcp The Brazilian legislation that regulates the manufacture, import, export, trade, traffic and use of airguns divide them into two groups: airguns by spring action or pre-compressed air (PCP - Pre Charged Pneumatic) of up to 6mm calibre; airguns by spring action or pre-compressed air (PCP - Pre Charged Pneumatic) of calibre exceeding 6mm; or pre-compressed gases that is not breathable air, such as CO2 and others, in any calibre.
- pic Mr. PIC. I think it impressed him more than it did either of the older boys.
- PFC Throughout this period, a consensus emerged that this control system is housed in the most anterior portion of the brain, the prefrontal cortex (PFC).
- PPM Beryllium occurs in the earths crust at a concentration of two to six parts per million (ppm), much of which is in soils, where it has a concentration of six ppm.
- PP Square 12mo, 390 pp.
1 words made from the letters PPC
3 letter words made from PPC:pcp.