What is the correct spelling for PPP?
This word (Ppp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PPP
- pap Finally, "W'y, Pap , we ain't never found him," Jeff called.
- pcp 2, angiotensinase C, lysosomal carboxypeptidase C, peptidylprolylamino acid carboxypeptidase, aminoacylproline carboxypeptidase, prolyl carboxypeptidase, carboxypeptidase P, proline-specific carboxypeptidase P, PCP) is an enzyme.
- pep Taking Pep by the hand Mrs. Linyard led the way up to her "best room," where her husband lay sound asleep on a lounge.
- pip It was as if he were deliberately trying to give me the pip .
- pop Any moment out might pop the unexpected-event or person.
- pup With them was the "pup" to which allusion had been made on the previous evening.
- OPP It may, however, be useful to give their names: S. opp. major, S. opp. pyrenaica, S. opp. retusa, S. opp. pallida.
- PPM Two meteorites that were collected in Antarctica in 1992 and 1995 were found to be abundant in amino acids, which are present at concentrations of 180 and 249 ppm (carbonaceous chondrites normally contain concentrations of 15 ppm or less).
- APP Hamilton, John, Abbot of Paisley, afterwards Archbishop of St. Andrews, 105, 107, 110, 115, 124, 181, 193, 203, 209, 224, 237, 258, 276, 279, 280, 326, 347, 350, 373. App . 543. II. 88, 156, 300, 347, 351, 371, 379, 390, 475, 536, 539, 540, 548, 551, 554, 557.
- PP Beyrouth, I, 1906, pp.