What is the correct spelling for PRACICAL?
This word (Pracical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRACICAL
- parasitical I remember it was wild in the extreme-blue ranges of hills and deep valleys, and plains partly cultivated, but mostly left in a state of nature overgrown with giant ceybas, between which were seen in rich profusion every species of parasitical plant twining and twisting and hanging in drooping wreaths, which monkeys converted into swings, while humming-birds at the pendant ends built their tiny nests.
- pascal Hedouville was at the moment exerting himself to introduce his secretary, Monsieur Pascal .
- piratical For in a very short time in the settlement of the country under British protection, the rank of sultan had been offered to the Tumongong, who refused it in favour of his son Ali, and this was ratified by the Governor of the Straits-Sultan Hamet dying a victim to excess, and the piratical Rajah Gantang of his wounds.
- prosaically I am speaking of that ethics which exists prosaically and in an empirical and current fashion, in the inclinations, the habits, the customs, the counsels, the judgments and the appreciations of ordinary mortals.
- Parricidal Mr. Schenck thought the loyal and true people throughout the land were "full ready to declare that those who have proved traitors, and have raised their parricidal hands against the life of the country, who have attempted to strike down our Government and destroy its institutions, should be the very last to be trusted to take any share in preserving, conducting, and carrying on that Government and maintaining those institutions."
116 words made from the letters PRACICAL
3 letter words made from PRACICAL:aar, ail, air, ala, ali, alp, apc, apr, ara, arc, arp, cap, car, cia, cli, cpa, cpi, cpr, crp, iaa, icc, ira, lac, lap, lip, lir, pac, pal, par, pia, pic, prc, rap, rip.
4 letter words made from PRACICAL:aarp, alar, alca, apar, apia, arca, aria, aril, cali, carp, ccpi, clap, clip, crap, ical, laic, lair, lapi, lari, liar, lira, paal, paca, paia, pail, pair, para, pari, pica, plai, rail, rial, rlpa.
5 letter words made from PRACICAL:accra, aclac, acral, apari, apcar, apria, april, arial, arpil, caapi, calci, calia, capra, capri, caria, caril, cipla, circl, claar, craal, craca, craic, laari, lacri, laira, lapai, liara, licra, paarl, pacal, pacca, paila, palai, palar, palca, palia, parai, paria, parla, parli, pical, pilar, plaia, plica, praia, prica, prlic, raila, rapil.