What is the correct spelling for PRAIASED?
This word (Praiased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRAIASED
- poised Stock's long, slim hands poised in air.
- praise It might not be much as music, but as praise it rose to Heaven.
- pressed His hand in his pocket, in the darkness, had felt something and he pressed it toward her-"Eat that," he said, "you will be hungry."
- Appraised It cost two hundred thousand dollars-more than the appraised value of the two thousand hovels of the crowd that now trample upon its polished steps.
- Paraded So, for the benefit of whom it might concern, I paraded with a sick heart.
- Prized What she usually prized and valued in Phaon she now did not see at all, but distinguished every one of his defects.