What is the correct spelling for PRAIRER?
This word (Prairer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRAIRER
- paired The ladies fair and masters bold are intensely human little people, for the most part paired off in couples as men and women have been wont to pair in gardens since Eden's time.
- pare Then pare them as thin as possible.
- parer It is derived from the French parer to parry, and chute a fall.
- parr "They snap up the parr , of course," said his heavy-shouldered host, as he drew out a wooden pipe and a pouch of black Cavendish, "but that isn't the worst: they disturb the pools most abominably-swimming about under water they frighten the salmon out of their senses.
- praia From the northern side of the cape we looked down upon a smaller bay, the shore of which was overhung by rocks of various and grotesque shapes; this is called the outer bay, or, in the language of the country, Praia do mar de fora: a fearful place in seasons of wind and tempest, when the long swell of the Atlantic pouring in, is broken into surf and foam by the sunken rocks with which it abounds.
- prairie With that picture still before her mental vision, clear as if she had all her life been familiar with it in reality, she rode beside Manley for three weary hours, across a wide, wide prairie which looked perfectly level when you viewed it as a whole, but which proved all hills and hollows when you drove over it.
- praise Couldna ye see that she'll score this as a praise o' the young leddy's courage?
- prater Is that Prater you have got with you?
- prayer Can prayer ever be out of place?
- primer It being then summer, I waited with impatience for the other season; but, to make some progress in my design, I got a Primer , and learned as much from my fellow-servants as I could.
- prior Every State interference necessarily involves a certain restriction of the liberty or other general rights of some class of persons; and although this restriction would be perfectly justifiable if it actually secured the prior or more urgent right of another and perhaps much more numerous class of persons, it is injustice, and nothing but injustice, when it merely hurts the former class without doing any good to the latter.
- priory Launceston is peculiarly rich in churches; besides the two mentioned there is St. Thomas, in the valley between, where have been discovered the ruins of a priory .
- rare This box possessed the rare peculiarity of a false bottom.
- repairer A celebrated artist in his line was Urban, the violin repairer .
- roarer Arrkroo feared the bull-roarer, which spoke with the dreaded voice of Tumana, as much as anyone.
- Parried Being a quick man with his fists, he parried the blow easily enough.
- Parries The conflict was not long: after a few thrusts and parries, he lay dying at my feet.
- Perrier He found his way to his restaurant and ordered a very good lunch and a bottle of Perrier -Jouet-not a half-bottle; he certainly was extravagant.
- Prier Ce n'est jamais que sur parole que des peuples entiers adorent le Dieu de leurs peres at de leurs pretres: l'autorite, la confiance, la soumission, et l'habitude leur tiennent lieu de conviction et de preuves; ils se prosternent et prient, parce que leurs peres leur out appris a se prosterner at prier: mais pourquoi ceux-ci se sont-ils mis a genoux?
- prairies Crossing over the great river, he toiled in the prairies and swamps of Arkansas and Missouri, until wants and vicissitudes of the most trying character impelled his return.
- drearier The lady's only stipulation is that her future husband shall take her out of England, with its dreary climate and drearier inhabitants.
- rarer There is every prospect, I think, that such errors will become, in the future, rarer and ever rarer ; and it behoves us, on our side, to be careful in guarding against them.
- parers I use Topping's driers and Williams's parers ; they are satisfactory.
- purer But in these shorter poems, so far as he has had any models, he has tried to emulate the perfection attained in the older and purer era of Greek inspiration.
54 words made from the letters PRAIRER
3 letter words made from PRAIRER:air, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, epi, era, err, ira, ire, par, pea, pei, per, pia, pie, pre, rap, rep, rip.
4 letter words made from PRAIRER:aire, aper, eira, errr, pair, pare, pari, parr, pear, peri, pier, prae, raie, rape, rare, reap, rear, ripe, rire.
5 letter words made from PRAIRER:erria, parer, parri, peira, perai, peria, pirae, raper, rarer, reair, rerir, riera, riper.