What is the correct spelling for PRAMES?
This word (Prames) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRAMES
- frames So the poor lad had to content himself with bits of wood he found in the chimney corner, and he carved frames and treasure boxes from these.
- praise He seemed to have so good an opinion of himself that he was above praise even.
- pram No sign of the pram ."
- premise But I ought to premise , that I am sorry to see Clifton again looking on Frank Henley with uneasiness, and a kind of suspicion that might almost be called jealousy.
- prime Many choice bits of history might be given in illustration of Browning's portrayal of him; for example, speaking against reform, he exclaims: Behold the late Prime Minister and the Reform Ministry!
- promise He won't promise anything.
- Ramos "Oh, they'll arrive," Ramos assured him.
- pares "It is Mr. Pares ," said Hodder.
- prays The man holds the pipe over the smudge and prays for the one who gave it to him and then passes it to the last man to his right who lights it and all smoke it.
- premiers Jeunes premiers , or young lovers, in Comedy.
- primes If we stick to the Solar System we aren't so apt to get bumped by Primes .
- rams The rams , or rams ' heads, upon the capitals of these piers, are peculiar.
- pries Expanded by the frosts, the imprisoned water pries open and chips the surface.
- PRES A parley was held with the city, and a further sum being added to that contributed by the monks of St. Germain des Pres the Danes drew off from the town.
- PRAMS Kids like you oughtn't to be allowed out of their prams.
- rimes His first poem to get into print was the one entitled 'Evening', which appeared in Haug's Suabian Magazine in the autumn of 1776. In irregular rimed verses-the rimes often very Suabian-we hear of sunset glories producing in the bard a divine ecstasy that carries him away through space.
95 words made from the letters PRAMES
3 letter words made from PRAMES:amp, ape, apr, are, arm, arp, asp, ear, epa, era, esm, esr, map, mar, mes, mps, mrs, par, pas, pea, per, pes, pms, pre, psa, ram, rap, ras, rem, rep, res, rpm, sam, sap, sea, sep, spa.
5 letter words made from PRAMES:amper, amrep, asper, mapes, marse, maser, mersa, mesra, mraps, pamer, parem, pares, parse, paser, peras, pesar, pesma, pesra, preas, prems, reaps, repas, saper, semra, seram, serpa, smear, spaem, spaer, spare, spear, sperm.
4 letter words made from PRAMES:aper, apse, ares, arms, arse, mare, mars, mesa, pare, pear, perm, prae, pram, ramp, rams, rape, raps, rase, rasp, ream, reap, same, seam, sear, spam, spar.