What is the correct spelling for PRASED?
This word (Prased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRASED
- pleased He could see that she was pleased at being spoken to.
- poised With pen poised, waiting until the figures were brought in, the Comas man expressed his satisfaction.
- prosody Indeed to the present writer the magnificent and solemn prosody seems to partake of the nature of a Greek chorus-the comment of an idealised spectator, assuming that the hearer has the drama unfolding before his eyes.
- Paraded Robbers and cut-purses paraded the streets at noonday, entered boldly closed and deserted houses, and bore off with impunity, whatever they pleased.
- Pranced With a spring the boy leaped to the lawn and pranced to the sidewalk, dancing there on his toes.
98 words made from the letters PRASED
3 letter words made from PRASED:ade, adp, ape, apr, are, arp, asp, das, des, dre, ear, edp, epa, era, esr, pad, par, pas, pea, per, pes, pre, psa, rad, rap, ras, red, rep, res, sad, sap, sea, sep, spa.
4 letter words made from PRASED:adps, aper, apse, ards, ares, arse, dare, dear, depr, pads, pare, pear, prae, raed, rape, raps, rase, rasp, read, reap, sade, sard, sear, spar.
5 letter words made from PRASED:apsed, arsed, asper, dares, darse, dears, deras, desra, drape, draps, pader, padre, pards, pares, parse, paser, peard, peras, pesar, pesra, prade, prads, praed, preas, preda, raped, reads, reaps, repas, sader, saper, sarde, sared, sepad, serpa, spade, spaer, spare, spead, spear.