What is the correct spelling for PRASEING?
This word (Praseing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRASEING
- perusing After perusing the item again, she returned it to the drawer which she carefully locked.
- phrasing I told him about our plans-about our promise, indeed, and how I had counted on him, and all he said was: 'Don't you know the old proverb, sis: "Never count your chickens before they are hatched;" or, a more elegant phrasing of it, "Never eat your fish till you catch him?"
- praising Watching in a city by the river, praising in music and in song, Waiting for the train of Zion, Mosier with his hosts of angels comes speeding on.
- pressing My aunt Dorothy listened, pressing my arm.
- Erasing The room was empty when Jerry entered, except for the single stooped figure vigorously erasing a blackboard.