What is the correct spelling for PRAYIN?
This word (Prayin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRAYIN
- paying Do you know I was half thinking of paying a visit to France myself, when my brother who is on a visit to me now, returns to join his regiment." More nor less to others paying Than by self-offences weighing. – Measure Fore Measure: Act III, scene II by Unknown Author
- playing You've been playing 'possum. Less than the breath of children playing, A blasphemy scarce worth the saying, – And love has changed to kindliness by Rupert Brooke
- prayer And in the hush that followed the prayer, Was heard the old clock on the stair,-- – Old Clock on the Stairs, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- rayon Wouldn't it pay better to develop a Henry M. Stanley-once a homeless orphan-than a Salvator or an Ormonde or a Rayon d'Or?
- spraying In my mind's eye, I saw my lungs bursting out of my chest, like wings, like jellyfish, vertebrae spraying like shrapnel.
- Braying As the poor young culprit crept unwillingly back to the hotel all the cats, dogs, donkeys, and chickens in Castle Cliff seemed to combine in a chorus of mewing, barking, braying, and cackling to inform the whole world that here was a boy who had stolen a chimney!
- Fraying I rode cautiously up the slope, keeping as well as I could under cover of the cactus plants, in hopes that I might get near enough to fling my lazo without fraying the animal I wished to capture.
- Parrying Ba'tiste was still joking about the visit of Medaine, Houston parrying his thrusts.
- graying It seemed a hair-graying age to the watchers at the Nadia's windows before the men behind the commissary barricade got their infernal machine placed to their liking.
68 words made from the letters PRAYIN
3 letter words made from PRAYIN:ain, air, ani, any, apr, arp, ayr, ira, nap, nay, nip, pan, par, pay, pia, pin, pry, pya, pyr, rap, ray, rip, rna, rya, yap, yip.
4 letter words made from PRAYIN:airy, aiyn, ayin, ayni, inya, ipay, iran, iyan, iyar, nary, nayi, nipa, niya, nyai, nypa, nyra, pain, pair, pari, piya, pray, pyra, rain, rani, rany, riya, yair, yani, yarn.
5 letter words made from PRAYIN:arpin, painy, panir, parni, pinar, pinay, pinya, piran, pirna, pyran, rainy, rypin, yarin.