What is the correct spelling for PREACOUS?
This word (Preacous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREACOUS
- pecos "'"Which now I'm goin'," he whispers, "no one's to mention that eepisode of the Pecos an' the little Mexican girl of Plaza Chico!"
- perilous "True," cried he, "but it is cursed perilous .
- precarious But a man like you leads a precarious existence.
- precious A moment might be precious .
- previous At length, as though by previous arrangement with Madame, the countess led Fitzgerald around to the other side of the chateau, so that Madame and Maurice were alone.
- raucous I stumbled up the kitchen stairs, hampered considerably by my wife's skirt; and, by the time I had reached the hall, recognised the raucous accents of Professor Tibbles, the Classical Examiner, shouting in excited tones: "Let me in, let me in!"
- preachers Now all the King's preachers , obviously by concerted action, "thundered" against Edward's Council, in the Lent or Easter of 1553. Manifestly, in the old Scots phrase, "the Kirk had a back"; had some secular support, namely that of their party, which Northumberland could not slight.
- peacocks And we think of lunch again, in the grove by the Temple, and the peacocks bustling their grandeur out of the verdure.
- preaches At ten-thirty is the principal church service, at which he preaches , and at the close of which he shakes hands with hundreds.
- pricks I pricks up my ears at this.