What is the correct spelling for PREAD?
This word (Pread) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREAD
- bread In the morning he gave them a hunk of bread as before for their breakfast and told them he was going to take them into the nice forest again. buttered bread, Guido A prayer we never learned sung in latin, Then a midday nap in a makeshift bed, All Then the music of the ringing, – The Bells of St. Sebastian by Unknown Author
- dread Doth walk in fear and dread, And having once turned round walks on, And turns no more his head ; Because he knows, a frightful fiend – Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- pad Love your mad Swinging pad You know what you're a nut and I'm glad – Baby-O by Dean Martin
- parade He began with the last service upon the Parade Ground before the battalion moved into action.
- peat The last handful of peat had been put on the fire.
- pied The stripling was Thomas, His Majesty's valet-de-pied!
- plead "I plead guilty, madam; I cannot possibly justify myself, and I am perfectly convinced of your innocence.
- rad Rad was jealous of anybody who waited on Tom besides himself.
- Preyed The fear preyed on her mind, to a pathetic extent.
39 words made from the letters PREAD
3 letter words made from PREAD:ade, adp, ape, apr, are, arp, dre, ear, edp, epa, era, pad, par, pea, per, pre, rad, rap, red, rep.
4 letter words made from PREAD:aper, dare, dear, depr, pare, pear, prae, raed, rape, read, reap.
5 letter words made from PREAD:drape, pader, padre, peard, prade, praed, preda, raped.