What is the correct spelling for PREAPRTION?
This word (Preaprtion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PREAPRTION
- peroration 14, and had arrived at the peroration, the entire congregation rose from their seats, transported and dismayed.
- preparation Maybe you'll have some sort of preparation to make, or something.
- preparations The captain eyed her preparations with silent anger.
- Preparing She was holding a pencil and preparing to write on the envelope.
- proportion 8019. But you are speaking of those who are in debt: what may be the proportion who are in that position?
- reparation But he had not abandoned himself to grief-he was too sternly set upon the problem of reparation.