What is the correct spelling for PREARCH?
This word (Prearch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREARCH
- breach As soon as the frost broke up Count Bossu, who had been building a fleet of small vessels in Amsterdam, cut a breach through the dyke and entered the lake, thus entirely cutting off communications.
- parish He could not make out just what they meant by that; but probably they were happy to think the parish was not going to lose him.
- patch You see, it was really the first time I'd ever been away from home for long, and though my little place isn't a patch on this, of course, still, I was born there, and I'm jolly fond of it."
- patriarch The worldly side of Eudoxia's character appeared in the open war between the empress and the patriarch , which disturbed the later years of the reign of Arcadius.
- peach "There was a peach of a fire just around in the next street!
- peachy And yet, somehow, Peachy did not seem to feel the same degree of surprise that her visitor did at his own unexpected appearance.
- peary September 7. To-day news of the North Pole discovered by Peary .
- perch Pete sat on his perch grim and curious.
- perish "And so I will go in unto the king," she said, "which is not according to the law, and if I perish , I perish ."
- petrarch On the left side, against a cliff near the cloth mill, is a small house on the site of Petrarch 's, of which it is a copy.
- poach Taking them together, they seemed to be men who could manage a piece of horse-stealing, poach , rob a hen-roost, or pay a visit night or day to any unprotected house; and if "gaol" was not stamped legibly on each face, it was because nature could not write it any plainer than she had.
- porch I held down my Head; but, at the Turn of the Road, lookt back, and saw him and Rose watching us from the Porch .
- preach But how can one preach of sins or know that there are sins, if the Law does not reveal them?
- preacher And then the great preacher , who had spent his life trying to help and teach them, and to do them good, was burned in the great square of that city which he had loved so dearly.
103 words made from the letters PREARCH
3 letter words made from PREARCH:ace, aec, apc, ape, apr, arc, are, arp, cap, car, cer, cpa, cpr, crp, ear, epa, era, err, hap, hep, pac, par, pea, per, prc, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from PREARCH:acer, ache, acre, aper, arch, cape, care, carp, chap, char, crap, each, ehrc, epha, hare, harp, heap, hear, hera, herr, pace, pare, parr, pcha, pear, pech, pehr, phae, prae, prah, prch, preh, race, rahe, rape, raph, rare, rarh, reap, rear, reph, rhea.
5 letter words made from PREARCH:acher, caper, capre, cerra, cheap, chrar, crape, crear, ecrha, harer, harpe, herpa, herra, pacer, pache, paech, parce, parch, parer, peach, pecha, perca, perch, pharr, phrae, preah, preca, racer, raper, raphe, reach, recap, rrhea.