What is the correct spelling for PREARE?
This word (Preare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREARE
- dreary You'll remember that day, so gloomy and dark and dreary . At the spinning wheel to toil so dreary I may think of a day that is gone And sigh and some till I grow weary I ne'er could brook I ne'er could brook – Lady Keith's Lament by Connie Dover
- padre Can you wonder that the soldier spoke of his padre comrade in such generous terms and that the whole tone of the regiment improved?
- para A committee of physicians of Para long ago presented to the Brazilian Government a memorandum as to the practical efficacy and peculiarities of the assacu in cases of the above malady, according to which it appears, that the symptoms of the patient improve in the most marvellous manner from the very first day on which the remedy is used; the illness seems to be suddenly arrested, or, at all events to make but very slight progress. para dormir junto a tu vera. – Maldita Luna by MDO
- pare Christophe went back to the supper-table, but was thoughtful and gloomy even while he drank; the fine, austere face of Ambroise Pare seemed to reproach him for his apostasy.
- Pared Put to the above half an ounce of Jamaica, and the same of black pepper, six cloves of shalots peeled, three blades of mace bruised, three spoonfuls of mushroom and the same of walnut ketchup, some salt, and the finely-pared rind of a lemon.
36 words made from the letters PREARE
3 letter words made from PREARE:ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, err, par, pea, pee, per, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from PREARE:aper, epae, pare, parr, pear, peer, prae, rape, rare, reap, rear.
5 letter words made from PREARE:arere, paree, parer, peaer, peare, perea, perre, rapee, raper, raree.