What is the correct spelling for PREARS?
This word (Prears) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREARS
- paris Stay true even if I knock a broad like paris But I never let her get a day off like ferris – Git Down by Andre Nickatina
- peary This is what they call Mr. Peary .
- praise When wise men give you their praise, They shall praise in the heat of the phrase, – A Curse For A Nation by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- prewar There was no university-level education in prewar Albania.
- ypres He was writing his diary at the same time I was writing mine, and we were both fighting around the salient at Ypres , Hooge being on the point of the salient farthest east.
- Peas This applies also to peas, lentils, etc.
- Piers The hills of Piers Plowman's Visions?
- Pears The climate is good and excellent apples and pears are grown by European settlers.
- priors He arrived just about the time when the new Priors , including, as we must suppose, Dante, were entering on office, and was received with great honour.
- pares At this outbreak The Desmond rises slowly, and, ringing the bell, calmly pares his nails until a servant comes in answer to his summons.
- reaps It is because he reaps the reward of the loyalty and devotion of citizens nobler than himself.
- pros Evidently the pros and cons of a disputed question were being argued.
- prefers But she prefers to be called by her husband's name.
- prays The only Ode in which he prays to one of them with really fervent heart stands alone among all the odes to the national gods.
- pores The peat-cake separates well from the press-cloths; but the pores of the latter become somewhat choked by fine particles that penetrate them.
- rears On these foundations he rears a thick mass of sticks and grass, which are held together by plenty of mud.
- purrs She sat with folded hands humming a tune, not any known air, but one of those nasal harmonies women sometimes accomplish through their noses as a cat purrs to signify content.
- roars How the wind roars !
- peers My mother had pointed out to me that the 16 representative Scottish peers elected by those who have not a seat as British peers , for the duration of each Parliament, were the most Tory of the Tories, and that the same could be said of the 28 representative peers for Ireland elected for life.
- pries As the sun pries into the heart of a rose, I would pry in thy heart, and its thoughts disclose.
- PARS Damnati omnes alius alio casu perierunt, pars naufragio, pars proelio; nonnulli semet eodem illo pugione, quo Caesarem violaverant, interemerunt.
- PRES I request, therefore, that setting Bashfulness at defiance, you will urge the Pres .
- PEARLS The pearls will do.
- PRAMS They just didn't know prams are uncommon."
65 words made from the letters PREARS
3 letter words made from PREARS:ape, apr, are, arp, asp, ear, epa, era, err, esr, par, pas, pea, per, pes, pre, psa, rap, ras, rep, res, sap, sea, sep, spa.
4 letter words made from PREARS:aper, apse, ares, arse, errs, pare, parr, pear, prae, rape, raps, rare, rase, rasp, reap, rear, sear, spar.
5 letter words made from PREARS:asper, parer, pares, parrs, parse, paser, peras, pesar, pesra, preas, raper, reaps, rears, repas, saper, sarre, serpa, serra, spaer, spare, sparr, spear.