What is the correct spelling for PRECIDELY?
This word (Precidely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRECIDELY
- placidly He said nothing further for some little time, and Nasmyth, who fancied that he would sooner or later carry out his amiable intentions, lay prone upon the deck smoking placidly.
- precede It was the custom then, as now, in Pomerania, for all the bride-maidens, crowned with beautiful wreaths, to precede the bride and bridegroom to church.
- Parricidal Ministers of the King, guilty authors of the parricidal ordinance of the 6th of March, read this and blush!
- Preceded From the farther end of the nave were coming the night watchmen, to take up their charge till the following morning, preceded by the dog.
- precedes In the light of the Gospels we can easily see very striking likenesses between the experiences in which keen suffering precedes great victory, of such national leaders as Joseph and David, and the experiences of Jesus.