What is the correct spelling for PRECOIUS?
This word (Precoius) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRECOIUS
- pecos "I aindt forgot it dot time dat no vun vouldt gif me a chob pecos dey dink I been vun pig vool.
- precarious A new road is being cut through and the approach improved, but even when it is completed, there must still be the long and precarious descent through a squalid part of the town to face.
- precious The trail led past it, and, though time was precious to him then, he felt that he could put up with an hour or two's delay in case Mrs. Farquhar invited him to wait for supper.
- precocious A precocious youth is predisposed to consumption, more so than to any other disease.
- precocity Madelon's precocity was of quite another order.
- previous She felt that none of her previous dinner-parties had reached such a high level as this one.
- PRIUS 13.Quem deus vult perdere, prius dementat.
- pricks See how he pricks up his ears!"
300 words made from the letters PRECOIUS
3 letter words made from PRECOIUS:ceo, cer, cio, cis, cop, cos, cpi, cpr, cps, cro, crp, cue, cup, cur, eos, epi, esr, ice, icu, ies, iou, ipo, ire, irs, iso, ops, ore, oui, pei, per, pes, pic, pie, poe, poi, prc, pre, pro, psi, pus, rep, res, rio, rip, roc, roe, rue, sec, sep, sic, sip, sir, sop, sou, sue, sup, sur, uro, use.
5 letter words made from PRECOIUS:cerio, cerus, ciose, ciosu, cious, cipro, coeus, coire, coirs, copei, copie, copse, cores, corps, corse, corsi, corus, coser, coues, coupe, coups, cours, couse, creus, crisp, crius, crops, croup, crupi, cruse, csupo, cuero, cuers, cuper, cupro, cures, curie, curio, curis, curse, cursi, curso, ecrus, eorsi, epics, epruc, euric, europ, ipsco, ircop, iseco, oecus, orcus, orius, osier, ourie, pecor, pecos, peros, perou, persi, pesci, pesco, picos, picro, picus, pious, pires, piros, pocus, poire, poise, porci, porec, pores, porus, poser, posie, pouce, pours, prcis, presi, preso, price, pries, prise, proci, prose, pucer, puces, pucrs, pueri, puers, pures, purie, puris, puros, purse, pusic, recio, reios, rices, risco, ropes, rosic, roues, roups, rouse, rupes, rusci, rusco, rusie, scire, scope, score, scour, scrip, scupi, siero, sirop, sirup, socie, soeur, soire, soper, souci, soupe, sourp, speco, spice, spier, spire, spiru, spore, sprue, spuer, sucre, suero, suire, super, supor, surco, uisce, ureic, useco.
4 letter words made from PRECOIUS:cero, coir, cope, core, corp, coue, coup, cpio, crop, crue, crus, cups, cure, cusp, ecru, eipo, eous, epic, epos, eris, eriu, eros, esop, euoi, euro, ices, icse, iesu, ipco, iure, opec, opus, oser, oseu, oure, pecs, peor, peri, peru, peso, peur, pier, poer, porc, pore, pose, pour, priu, pros, puce, pueo, puir, pure, puse, puso, reup, rice, rico, ries, rieu, riou, ripe, rips, risc, rise, rope, rose, roue, rous, rues, rupe, rupo, ruse, scup, seoi, seor, sire, sore, soup, sour, spec, spic, spue, spur, suco, suer, suir, suoi, suor, sure, suro, uper, upis, uric, urie, user.