What is the correct spelling for PREFRESENSE?
This word (Prefresense) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREFRESENSE
- perverseness I received it about half an hour ago, just as I was going to lie down in my clothes, and it has made me so much alive, that, midnight as it is, I have sent for a Blunt's chariot, to attend me here by day peep, with my usual coachman, if possible; and knowing not what else to do with myself, I sat down, and, in the joy of my heart, have not only written thus far, but have concluded upon the measures I shall take when admitted to her presence: for well am I aware of the difficulties I shall have to contend with from her perverseness.
- preference She gave you the preference when there was nobody else.
- presence 14,271. Was it to you, or in your presence, that he took that objection?
- profuseness Why such a profuseness then in your courtesies and smiles and flowers and gifts and kisses, and why such a lack of them now?
- reference "This has just fallen from her hand," she said; "it may have some reference to this strange attack."
- reverence "'You will be a pioneer too, Dan,' grandmother said," the boy continued with a shy reverence, "'a pioneer of paths that will make the world a better, happier place for everybody to live in.
- professes Dr. Jones's Catechism is really, what it professes to be, a "Catechism of Scripture doctrine, as well as practice," and contains a very much more elaborate exposition than Bishop Ives's book.
- references That lady had come to the conclusion that Laurie was unhappy in his religion-certainly references to it had dropped out of his letters-and that Mr. Rymer must set it right.
- preferences Suddenly he recognized that La Trappe had weaned him from his preferences, had in a few days completely upset him.